Saturday, April 5, 2014

Willkommen, Welcome, Bienvenue, Benvenuto !

How are you guys doing? I hope you all are fine. 
First of all, thank you so much for checking out my first blog! 
I am so excited about this, you have no idea. 

so here are a few things you should probably know:

1. This will be a platform, where I will share my in sites on different aspects of this beautiful world, through my photography.

2. I am half swiss, half german and for quite a while now I have been living in Asia, first in Beijing and now in Hong Kong. (and YES, Hong Kong is exactly as cool as everyone says it is)

3. I will try to post most of my entries in English but it might be possible that I will blog from time to time in German, I don't quite know yet, you'll see (obviously). 

4. oh and I am 17 years old at the moment.

Alright enough said for now..

PLEASE ENJOY ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment